Sunday, February 22, 2015

Bonus Email!


We received a bonus letter from a family in Brooke's branch! It is fun getting surprised like this!


Good Morning to the Knutson and Terry families,

     I have attached two pics taken last evening at the baptism of a young man (Edison Haxhija) who is from Albania but living here in Germany. Your daughters have been teaching him and you can see the results. He will be confirmed today in sac. meeting. We had the opportunity of sharing this special time with your daughters and Edison along with a few of the other members in our branch yesterday evening.





      I have more pics that I will get off to you but must only send two at a time, as before, so that they won't be rejected. I have some others besides these too, that are not ready to send yet that were taken earlier in the week when your daughters and my wife and I were working at Br. Koch's home trying to clean it up in preparation for his family to move into. It was a fun, fun time working with your two missionary daughters. My wife has more chances of doing this than I do because of me working and she really enjoys it. 


     We are planning to have both sisters over for dinner this afternoon. Sis. Knutson, as you probably already know, has been transferred to Dortmund, Germany so this is her last Sunday in our branch. Both sisters will be training new missionaries. They are a bit nervous, as is to be expected but we are sure that they will be wonderful mentors to the two new sisters. If I can get a few more pics this afternoon, I will, at some time try to send them along. We are sad to see Sis. Knutson go, and happy that Sis. Terry is able to remain in our branch but know that both will do a great job with their new challenges. They have been a super team here and have been a great help to my wife who is a member of the RS pres. in her efforts to connect with inactives and other such things.

Have a great Sunday and greetings to all your family members.

V/r

Dave and Ellen Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment